From: "Carl" <cbilter@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "David Schwandt" <finsruskw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2019 10:14:41 AM
Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] MoPars on The Mississippi

Hey Dave –

I sent a message the other day about this show  (forgot to copy you on it) to Noel, Brian Frank, John Holst, John Begian, Rolland, Mark Obermann, and Randy Guyer.  Heard back from everyone except Rolland and Randy saying that they cannot attend.  So don’t know about Rolland or Randy.

You might be the only letter car unless that fella from Maquoketa shows up with his red F!

I’ll plan to bring the Imperial.