Re: [Chrysler300] 1955-6 Power Window Conduit

Re: [Chrysler300] 1955-6 Power Window Conduit

Thanks to Terry, I proudly now own and drive his F,  Noel, All’s well even today though there’s only so much you can do with black silicone and a steady hand.  I have bought the looms and door grommets from Quirey and will get them into the car over the winter along with replacing most of the other rubber bits and whiskers on the doors, trunk and engine bay.
M.