RE: [Chrysler300] NEED SOME HELP

From what I’ve been able to find out there was not an exact point, but what looked good to the person attaching the “H”. I’ve seen them a little up and also perfect centered..

The “H” on my Caramel  one starts  half an inch from the right “0” and lower from mid center. It’s almost level with the bottom of the “0”, but NOT. Also it appears to slant to the right. Original Arizona car that ended up in California.

The “H” on my Red “H” is the same. On both cars the top of the “H” is centered with the center of the last “0”. Hope this helps

Jerry Lindsay

11469m87th Ave N

Seminole, FL 33772

727-393-9091

From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joe Williams jfwilliams2007@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2019 6:30 PM
To: Chrysler 300 List
Subject: [Chrysler300] NEED SOME HELP

Hi Group,

       I was wondering if someone could help me..  My 300H came with a 300 Sport trunk lid and I need to drill holes for the letter H.  Would someone be willing to send me the necessary measurements from the adjacent "0" holes to the "H" holes?

Thanks,

Joe Williams in New Bern, NC

Posted by: "Jerry Lindsay" <jerrylindsay300h@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>