[Chrysler300] Re: 300F for sale on Facebook

[Chrysler300] Re: 300F for sale on Facebook

Forgot to add seller wants $15k.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, September 8, 2019, 9:32 AM, Mister Michael <milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not mine.  Here is the description.  Pics unavailable due to list serve rules.

. Up for your consideration is a true barn find.
   It is a 1960 Chrysler 300F “Letter car”.
   This is one of only 964  Chrysler 300F cars produced in 1960.

   It belonged to a friend of mine, and has been covered up and stored in his barn for many years.
   It was last driven in 1968. The last time the title was transferred was in 1965.  ( I have the 1965 dated title!)

  This is a COMPLETE car. All of the trim is present.  The glass is in excellent condition.

  This car has never been wrecked. The body has some rust behind the rear wheels, and in the front fenders. The floors are solid except for a small area in the footwell. The trunk floor is pretty decent, but not perfect.

   The interior has front and rear bucket seats. The front seats swivel!  -The front console has a Factory Tach.
The “Astro” style dash has all of the gauges mounted on the steering column, including a 150mph speedometer!

There are two 413” engines that come with this car: The original engine, and a 1961 413” engine.
   -The original 413” engine is out of the car and disassembled. It appears to be complete, minus the carbs and air cleaners.  The “Long Ram” intake manifolds and linkages are still with the engine.
  The ‘61, 413” is in the car, but is missing some parts.

  Overall, this is a great car to restore.  The 1960 Chrysler 300F is the last of the “Big Fin” Chrysler cars, and is arguably the most collectible of the Letter cars.
Also, the cowl tag and vin tag are still in place.
  Located in Carleton, Michigan 48117.  -Contact me if you have any questions at: (734)-three 41-three 186.  Or through messenger.
Thanks, Jeff.

-Please understand that I am not interested in any lesser cash offers, but I might be open for trades.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Posted by: Mister Michael <milwaukee241@xxxxxxxxx>