[Chrysler300] 300g hard top.

Hi club,

Through a crazy set of circumstances am going to have to sell my 300g coupe..

It is a very nice clean reliable driver.

It’s a numbers matching car and totally correct.

It was restored in the early 2000’s and then was used and enjoyed out west.

It’s kind of a special car in that it’s a code 888 black interior which was furnished by Gary Goers when the car was restored   It is in excellent condition. It is also a factory air car.   All of the instrumentation and interior bright work is very nice. Everything works.

Cosmetically it’s very nice with no rust or rust repair, the chrome and trim is in very good condition with no pitting.  The frame is excellent and clean.

The paint was done to very good standards probably close to 20 years ago, so it’s got some signs of wear and use.

Overall the car is a clean 3+ driver.

I didn’t completely intend to buy this car when I bought it, it kind of fell into my lap due to a health issue in the previous owners family.    He bought it at Barrett Jackson Las Vegas a few years ago.  He never drove it much.

It had lots of minor needs which I’ve slowly been addressing over the last several months.   They were all mechanical in nature.

I’m waiting right now to have new exhaust put on it which I should get done this week.

I paid what he did at auction and a small finders fee to a broker who brought the car to me.  It stands me $43500 and I’ll sell for that AND put the new exhaust on.

The buyer will get a very nice clean and reliable running and driving car.

Reach out and I can send a few pictures.  If anyone would like to come see it, they are more than welcome.

Thanks a ton.

John

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional