[Chrysler300] Club member -

Hello group,

I learned earlier this week that Club Member Gary Schneider passed away a few weeks ago. I had met Gary at a local VA Hospital car show a couple years ago.

I spoke with Gary's wife Louise, who advised that she's looking to sell Gary's cars. His sole Chrysler, a 300 Sport, is a non-Letter Car - 1966 convertible, triple black, 3-speed stick, radio delete. It's a driver quality car, located in a northwest suburb of Chicago. Louise's phone number is in our Club Membership Roster, if you're interested.

Noel Hastalis

Posted by: Noel Hastalis <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx