[Chrysler300] Faubel G mystery buyer revealed

[Chrysler300] Faubel G mystery buyer revealed

Hello fellow members,

I'm announcing I am the mystery buyer of the Faubel 300G. The car was rumored to exist but I was the first one to document it and record the VIN for the club. This was 30 years ago this month! I was living in Florida at the time and I became friends with John Huntzberry. Randy and I have been in touch over the years and he is very happy that we have made a deal. I already have a lot of history on the car and extensive research that will help do this car right. I have a lot of ideas but you can be sure I will show it at Club Meets.

300ly,
Andy Mikonis
editor, etc.

<*> Your email settings: