[Chrysler300] Phil's B

At about the time I painted this white B, they changed the formula for filler hardener---which will cause dark spots on white cars----I had a dark spot on the roof, which I repainted----I never noticed any other spots in the several times I saw this car after that----if Phil noticed any, he never told me-----when I brought this car back to Oh., I found several spots  so I repainted the whole car----so it has new paint--this car is one of the best starting and running-driving B's out there------due to the drop in market value, I have lowered the price several thousand dollars----Phil's wife needs to sell this car should anyone be interested-----Johnnie Slayton

Posted by: jslayton@xxxxxxxxxx

Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx