Re: [Chrysler300] '62 300 White Paint

Years ago when restoring our 300F, 300B and '55 Imperial Newport I had found a shop that was 50 miles from my home.  There work really impressed me and the shop ONLY used Sikkens products exclusively.  All three cars turned out excellent due to the shop's attention to detail and working with me and the products they used.

Regarding formulas supplied by paint companies, my feeling is find the original paint on the vehicle that has not been exposed to years of sunlight, heat or chemicals and use that as a basis for an accurate match.

John Lazenby