[Chrysler300] Correction to Jerry Kocur 300K

[Chrysler300] Correction to Jerry Kocur 300K

Thanks to our resident expert on all things 300, Gloria Moon, I have a correction about the cars that Jerry Kocur drove to his meets.  Gloria remembered that he drove his 300F to one meet.  That was the Spencer, NC meet in September, 1996.  So he drove his 300K to 49 meets and his Challenger to one meet, but he also drove his 300F to the NC meet.

I should have remembered that because we followed each other to that meet.  Jerry's F had problems with the hood popping up to the first catch.  We had to stop at a rest stop along the way to deal with that.  It wasn't an easy fix because the cable was just too short to extend it much.  Fortunately we managed to adjust it so that it did hold for the rest of the trip as well as his trip home to MA.

Don Warnaar
New Jersey

Posted by: Don Warnaar <300country@xxxxxxx>