From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Jim Jungwirth jk-jungw@xxxxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:48 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Introduction and C300 bumper needed

Hello,

My name is Jim Jungwirth and I live in Appleton, Wi. I've been into cars for
45 years. Lately it's been '60's Fords and first-gen Buick Rivieras. I own a
'66 Galaxy 7 Litre project car and a '65 Riviera, so you could say that I'm
into luxury performance cars.
I've been a fan of the mid-50's Chryslers for quite a while and I've been
looking for a '55-'56 300 for a couple of years. But, with prices rising and
the scarcity of these cars, it's been slim pickings.
I prefer the '56 model, but I did find a white '55 300 in Illinois a couple
of months ago. It has not run in quite a while and has had some questionable
bodywork and other shoddy work inflicted upon it.
 The rear of the car was evidently used as a battering ram as the bumper and
rear panel under the trunk lid are in poor shape. So I'm looking for a rear
bumper and the rear panel that's under the trunk lid. I understand that the
panel welds in.
I'm glad that this group exists and it is a great resource. Several of the
people that I've had the pleasure of talking to, like Johnnie Slayton, Larry
Bledsoe, and John Lazenby, have been helpful and friendly.

Thanks,

Jim

10

For list server instructions, go to