Re: [Chrysler300] C300 torque converter

Jack,

You might try Royal Torque Converters in Fort Lauderdale.

I had the converter for my D rebuilt a number if years ago and it was under $200. That was 10 years ago and it is still on a shelf.

https://www.yellowpages.com/fort-lauderdale-fl/mip/royal-torque-converters-524734849

John Spiers

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 5:57 PM, jackcboyle@xxxxxxxxx [Chrysler300]