Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 300 - Power Steering Pumps

Re: [Chrysler300] 1962 300 - Power Steering Pumps

John , exactly right . Replacing seal often does not fix it and not easy either . Better to let them go through box . Not sure how they fix it . Maybe speedi sleeve
With you on that ..

Sent from my iPhone not by choice