From: Hemmings Motor News <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/30/2020 9:12 AM
Subject: Hemmings Daily: Organizer cancel 2020 Woodward Dream Cruise after unanimous vote from cities along its route

Woodward Dream Cruise, 2008. Photo by AmateurX. The Woodward Dream Cruise may stretch for miles along a public highway, mimicking for one day of the y
Hemmings Auctions

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Latest Stories

Organizers cancel 2020 Woodward Dream Cruise after unanimous vote from cities along its route
Organizers cancel 2020 Woodward Dream Cruise after unanimous vote from cities along its route
Woodward Dream Cruise, 2008. Photo by AmateurX. The Woodward Dream Cruise may stretch for miles along a public highway, mimicking for one day of the y...
Read More
Car Photography 101: Details matter Car Photography 101: Details matter
I have a pile of parts trying to become a car. Should I let it? I have a pile of parts trying to become a car. Should I let it?
Hemmings Find of the Day: 1968 DKW Munga Hemmings Find of the Day: 1968 DKW Munga
When Detroit built some real gems, like my dad's S10 Blazer High Country When Detroit built some real gems, like my dad's S10 Blazer High Country
Columbia, South Carolina, 1972 Columbia, South Carolina, 1972
Product Test: Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating Product Test: Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray Coating

MORE FROM STORIES

Tread lightly? Jeep has a short history of building electric and hybrid concept vehicles
My name is Carroll Shelby and performance is my business
Garage 101: How to keep an orderly garage
Mid-life Crisis Motoring: What sporty car would you pick at $5K, $10K, $20K, or $40K?
Read More Stories

Hemmings Auctions

1979 Chevrolet Nova

1979 Chevrolet Nova

Ends TODAY at 4:00pm EST

2013 Mercedes-Benz E350

2013 Mercedes-Benz E350

Ends TODAY at 5:00pm EST

MORE FROM THE AUCTION

2003 BMW M3

2003 BMW M3

Ends in 2 days

2002 Ford Thunderbird

2002 Ford Thunderbird

Ends in 2 days

2001 Jaguar XK8

2001 Jaguar XK8

Ends in 2 days

1951 Hudson Hornet

1951 Hudson Hornet

Ends in 3 days

Submit a Vehicle
View All Auctions

Trending in Classifieds

PROMOTED LISTING 1959 Pontiac Bonneville
1959 Pontiac Bonneville
Auction
1985 Buick LeSabre 1985 Buick LeSabre
$7,000

Hemmings Motor News
1938 Chevrolet
$42,900
1947 Ford
$37,500
1964 Chevrolet Nova
$59,000
1970 Ford Ranchero
$27,900
1960 Buick 225
Auction
1965 Ford Mustang
$57,995
Browse Classifieds
Hemmings Motor News

Get More from Hemmings

Our newsletter can only give you a preview of everything going on in Hemmings Nation. Get the most of Hemmings by visiting us online at hemmings.com

Browse Classifieds Browse Auctions
Read the Stories Upcoming Events
Get Your Free Trial Get the Auctions Daily
Facebook Twitter Instagram

Posted by: leslie miklas <ldmiklas@xxxxxxxxxxx>