Re: [Chrysler300] 300 K bucket seat rear flap

Re: [Chrysler300] 300 K bucket seat rear flap

Here's a forever  tip to etch in your (aging) mind.
Any time you have a connector apart, take a small pair of needle nose pliers  and tweek
the pins about  15°. this makes sure that when they are plugged in, they make contact and
cleans up any corrosion in the plug.  I can't tell you how many problems this has solved.

Also, if an intermittent problem, with the key on, door open, press the switch to open or close
the window while  you wiggle the wires  in the connector from the post to the door.
This may help make a connection in a broken wire in the harness,  and if the window  attempts to
operate, you've found the problem.
Good luck,
Ray in sunny Mena, AR after 4 days of (4") rain.

Whats  her  name  was  going nuts  for the lack of sunshine.