Re: {Chrysler 300} Tires

Hi Travis,

From the Tech Dept of our Club's website, here's link to a chart of tire sizes and whitewall widths found on the various years' Letter Cars -

http://chrysler300club.com/rcmstuff/tire/tire2.html

Since you're running 15" wheels, you'll find a somewhat larger selection of available tires than those of us still rolling on 14s.

The two most often used tires for cars maintaining their factory look, whether you stay with bias-plies or go to radials (as I have), are
https://www.cokertire.com/tires/brands/american-classic-tires.html?network=g&gclid=Cj0KCQjwiqWHBhD2ARIsAPCDzaky0--b4olcQbRu-9mdKPSXZnn9OR7YvIhy0Oqb8pDcgVhDTNnGCM8aAo1tEALw_wcB
If you click on the Forward Look Archives link toward the end of this email, and type in 'tires' in the search box provided, you'll be able to read through a many emails that have discussed this topic.

Neither of these sources are offering low-priced tires, but both offer quality tires that will offer you many miles of safe driving behind the wheel of your G! I ran with Diamondbacks for 9 years and 55,000+ miles, and switched to American Classics 3 years ago, because Diamondback didn't offer a correct size 14" tire.

Noel