{Chrysler 300} LetterCarLogo Store Preliminary Discussion Part 1

{Chrysler 300} LetterCarLogo Store Preliminary Discussion Part 1

Hi To All,

This e-mail is meant to get us all acquainted with our new custom LetterCarLogo Store:

You will be greeted by this splash screen:

You will notice the area in the top right (in green lettering) where it asks you to “Register”. Click on register and you get:

You would put your e-mail address in and choose to “opt-in” for their latest sales. You can always "opt-out” later. You will be asked to enter your password next.

You then choose either shop by logo or shop by embroidered apparel. If you click on shop by logo you get:

You will note that I have some work to do here to have each logo direct to both hats or to embroidered apparel like the 300-F logo. Eventually there will be 22 links. Each logo will have a link to Hats AND to Embroidered Apparel.

If you click on shop by Embroidered Apparel, you get:

As an example, If you click on T-Shirts, you get:

Clicking on any picture gives you 2 choices, see a close up of your logo OR add to basket to buy.

Now, I am going to send you all an e-mail (part 2) and ask you for some help.

Tony Rinaldi

--
---