{Chrysler 300} Please delete attached photos when replying

{Chrysler 300} Please delete attached photos when replying

Please see the message below
about "email housekeeping."
I am guilty of this too but
see what you can do.

I am mighty pleased
how well this list works. We have
a real good group of people.
This level of cooperation
and friendliness I don't see in any of the
other lists -- "attaboys" deserved
 all around.

Hiho
Bob Merritt

Hi Bob...is it possible for you send an email to the 300 group about not forwarding pictures when replying about an email that has photos attached. This (Cams) subject is now on Oils and everyone seems to attach three pictures of a cam. The problem is I delete them and they go into my trash folder. Once a month I delete the previous months trash so February's trash folder is loaded with attachments. When this happens I get close to my email quota (I have Cox and they limit my storage.) Thanks Bob. Regards...George

--
---