{Chrysler 300} A/C evaporator drainage question

{Chrysler 300} A/C evaporator drainage question

Hello fellow 300ers -

I am looking for help concerning drainage of condensate from the evaporator on my 300H.  I am in the process of re-installing the evaporator and accompanying enclosure and found what appears to be two receptacles that I assume are used to collect and drain condensate from the evaporator.  I've attached a few photos and admit I'm not familiar with how this is done.  It appears that there might be an attachment(s) of some type that would collect and route the condensate down the firewall and dispense out the bottom of the car.  I would really like to do this properly and appreciate any and all help/advice you good folks can offer.  I don't have this hardware and would be grateful if anyone had the necessary items for sale.

Thanks as always!

Kurt

--
---