John Lyons
860-883-3998
Excuse any typos.

On Mar 20, 2022, at 9:36 AM, dplotkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The more I look at letter cars in auctions the more I love the car I own. The best part of an auction for me is coming home to my cars and falling in love again.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Noel Hastalis" <cpaviper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2022 11:50pm
To: "Jim Jungwirth" <jk-jungw@xxxxxxxxxxx>, chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} Mecum Glendale 300 G

FYI -

And here's the 'twin' to the aforementioned black G coupe, also at Auction America's Auburn, IN 2013 Labor Day auction. You can see the similarities in how these two Gs were put together. Its paint appears as Mardi Gras Red, but its body plate (this G actually has one) reads WW1, for factory Alaskan White exterior paint. This convertible had blocks to save it from rolling downhill, as well as leaving a large trans fluid dump under it. Handwritten sign above the steering column reads 'Car will start in gear.' Some photos attached.

Auction results show this G sold for $85,000, but I'm not sure this is accurate. Most all the results cited have the reported sale prices marked up for the 10% buyer's commission, but the results for this car curiously do not.

Noel Hastalis