{Chrysler 300} Pasadena Meet Update!!

Hello 300’ly to all!
	Tomorrow, Friday, September 9th at midnight will end the Club Room Rate for the Pasadena Meet at the host hotel.  Ask for Shalom Simon when calling to make reservations at the host hotel for today and tomorrow.  Joyce Chow is no longer available for the one by one reservations for the meet room rate .  These have to made with Shalom during normal business hours today and tomorrow.  There are a few rooms that have come available at the host hotel this week due to club member reservation cancellations.
	The new Cafe at the Petersen Automotive Museum is completed and open for business!  This means we all can dine together for lunch at the museum on Tuesday the 11th.
	Due to popular demand two more 56 passenger buses have been charted for the Monday and Tuesday meet venues.
	Please get your reservation form and funds in ASAP.  We have to perform scheduling magic and it will be easier to pull the tricks out of our sleeves if we have more time to plan in advance!
	We have a full compliment now of 3 score keepers for LETTER CAR JEOPARDY!  Thank you for the prompt response for this request!  The prizes will be swell!  Third place prize will fit in your suitcase, BUT second and first place prizes will fit in your wallets!!  Get your thinking caps programmed folks!
	Club members in CA, GET NOTICED and BRING YOU CAR(s) to Pasadena!  See you soon!  Bob Jasinski and Rob Kern

--
---