{Chrysler 300} 62 300 Trunk lids

I have (2) 62 300 trunk lids that I would like to sell for a reasonable price. I have $275 each in them. One has a pretty banged up front passanger corner from being dropped on the corner when off a car by the looks of it. Other than that it is fairly solid. The other one has been acid dipped and primed just to keep it from rusting. It has some rot at the rear and in the lip that rolls under. I was hoping to put the two together to make a good one. I can deliver to Hershey next week if anyone is interested I would entertain a reasonable offer just to get them down the road and try to recoup some of my money back.

eScore email sig

Drew Carl
Owner, eScore

Phone: 724-288-6636

Email: drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Website: www.escoremx.com

Address: 1280 Henderson Avenue Washington, PA 15301

http://images.wisestamp.com/facebook.png http://images.wisestamp.com/twitter.png

--
---