{Chrysler 300} MCACN 2022

The huge annual MCACN (Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals) show is on for next weekend - Saturday and Sunday, November 19th and 20th. It's at the Convention Center in Rosemont, IL, a few minutes from O'Hare Airport.

A highlight of this year's show is certain to be the unveiling of the first Chrysler 300 ever made, a prototype and a Daytona time trials car - serial number -001!

This Facebook message by Tom White -
"This November 19th after a complete nut and bolt rotisserie restoration at Whitehall Auto Restorations for McCandless Antique Auto this 300 will be making it's debut in race trim once again."

Join us if you're attending - a group of us 300 Club friends will be there Saturday - John Begian, Jim Bielenda, Joe Jordan (displaying his '62 MaxWedge Plymouth), Andy Mikonis, Mark Obermann, Jay Hackleman, Brian Frank, me and hopefully more!

Come and join us!  Details at HOME | mcacn.

Noel

--
---