From: Noel Hastalis
Sent: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 5:26 PM
To: Bob Jasinski
Cc: Nick Taylor; ridgleyracing65; Chrysler 300 Club International
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300F Rear Axle Numbers and Date

Right, and the F with 3.31 rear as standard, as Nick says.

Optional F ratios were 2.93, 3.15, 3.54, 3.73.

Optional G ratios were 3.15, 3.58, 3.73
H had 2.93 standard and 3.23 optional

J had 2 standard - 3.23 with TorqueFlite and 3.91 with manual

K, L and Hurst had 3.23 standard with no options.

Crazy, but the B and C had optional ratios as short as 6.17!

Noel

Sent from my iPhone