Subject: Sv: My Chrysler 300D conv
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 19:14:17 +0000
From: emil grepperud <andgrep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bob Merritt <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

hello Bob
I want to send you a youtube video of my Chrysler 300Dconv for sale
This car is in very good condition its not many  left in this condition
I have  heard  its  only total  53  left
If I  get a right  price I will sell this car
maybe  you can advertise this car for members/interesting buyers

regards
Emil Grepperud
Lokenasen 24
1900 Fetsund