{Chrysler 300} Mick Maxwell

Vicki and I first met Mick at the Rohnert Park CA meet in 2018.  He was a big guy with a commanding presence, and fun to be around.  We had breakfast in the hotel in Minneapolis during Randy Guyer's 2019 meet and, as Rob Kern mentioned, were seated together at the banquet as well.  He had a great personality and loved Letter Cars.  I am grateful he was able to attend the Pasadena meet, he expressed his appreciation to me personally about being able to see Jay's collection.  I don't know how old Mick was, younger than me that's for sure,  but his passing is a reminder that every day is a gift, and we should make the most of it.  Our condolences to Kelly and family, I'm sure their loss will not be easy to overcome.

300ly,

Bob & Vicki Jasinski

Danville CA.

--