From: "'Andy Mikonis' via Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2024 12:34am
To: "Michael James" <Chrysler300F@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Chrysler 300 Club International" <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Chrysler 300} 300G For sale not mine

As your resident professional automotive journalist and historian who also supplies your club publications, my opinion is that this reeks of a $20 blog post. Unfortunately traditional writers (I never heard of this guy before tonight) are being reduced to this sort of thing. Given the massive inaccuracies in this piece I would suggest ignoring it altogether.
The car itself on Craigslist though, assuming it’s real looks like a decent deal
Respectfully from the trenches,
AM