Re: Re[2]: {Chrysler 300} 300G For sale not mine

Re: Re[2]: {Chrysler 300} 300G For sale not mine

One beautiful car!  The oil gauge is not correct for 1961 and the transmission delete bezel does not look correct.  The bezel should be all chrome.  The holes where the buttons should be, appears to be incorrect.  Is this an actual stick car?

Peter 61 STICK