RE: {Chrysler 300} Paint correction/buffing/ceramic

RE: {Chrysler 300} Paint correction/buffing/ceramic

IMHO, what you don’t want is a car with Corvette gloss. That looks very unoriginal.

It’s hard to tell how shiny your car is. But it’s a good idea to educate yourself as to how cars are professionally detailed. There are a bunch of excellent videos by the Chemical Guys on YouTube. I would be worth watching them.

It’s about 5 steps, starting with ‘claying’ the entire car. Then two polishing steps using two different compounds along with two different pads. Then a seal coat.

There are lots a ‘expert detailing’ shops that will be happy to relieve you of 1500, while doing a quick buff. It’s good to know the right questions to ask.

Ron