{Chrysler 300} 300F A/C pipe/hose from compressor top to driver side wit

{Chrysler 300} 300F A/C pipe/hose from compressor top to driver side with small muffler

Michael Alexander here. For my 300 F.
A while back I was looking desperately for that metal pipe/ hose that goes from the top of the a/c compressor toward the driver side. It has a small muffler between two sections of pipe.
I sent it to Original Air and even though the tracking information says it arrived and was signed for, they do NOT have it. Can anyone provide me with a part number so I even know what I’m looking for.
Or better yet know of one somehow available?
This is on the verge of tragic, for me anyway.

--
---