RE: {Chrysler 300} 300L SHIFT KNOB

I think the ’65 Torqueflite shifter knob is the same as the ’64—no markings.  The knob on our K is no longer stock as I replaced the aluminum inserts with 1964 Washington silver quarters.  ‘65 quarters should fit in your ’65 shifter.  Otherwise, keep ‘er stock.

Rich B. in Brentwood.

From: chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of zzub
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2024 7:34 AM
To: Chrysler 300 Club International <chrysler-300-club-international@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: {Chrysler 300} 300L SHIFT KNOB

Hi all...today after almost 30 years and well over 100K miles that I've driven my "L", when I looked down to shift into Drive I noticed very faint lines on the shift knob. So I put the transmission back into Park and looked closer and saw the very very faint lines and numbers of a 4 speed shift sequence. The knob is black with aluminum insets on the sides of the knob. Anybody know what gives? Warm 300 regards....George Ver Berkmoes

--
---

--
---