Re: {Chrysler 300} Omaha 300 Meet

I just walked in the door.  I'll add my congratulations to Sally and Kurt for their very well planned and executed meet in and around Omaha.  The weather was wonderful, the events were outstanding and I was so glad to see everyone that attended.  Our little family.  The cars, of course, were also a treat to see.

Thanks again to all for the memories.  Looking forward to seeing everyone at the next one in Louisiana!

Mark Obermann