Re: {Chrysler 300} Radiator Hose Corbin Clamp tool?

Re: {Chrysler 300} Radiator Hose Corbin Clamp tool?

Marv,

These are some very cool images of the original box from Corbin. I had not seen this before.
Strange that they have some clamps with a CS prefix, And other sizes with simply a C prefix. Oddly, there is a different relationship between size and part number for the Cs vs. the CSs. Gotta be careful with that differentiation so you’re using the right clamp size.
And BTW, most, but not all, of the Corbin clamps come with the number stamped on each individual ring.
When used as intended, the Corbin clamps look correct and work very well.

Keith Boonstra

Sent from my iPhone