[59plymouth] FW: failure notice, Need hood

[59plymouth] FW: failure notice, Need hood

Folks, I'm posting this on behalf of Mark Evans...

	Hi Gang,

	I am starting to make progress with my body shop on the Sports Fury
	Convertible.

	I am in the need of finding a Hood in good to excellent condition.

	Does anybody know of a good spare hood somewhat close to the East
Coast,
	New England

	Mark Evans