RE: [59plymouth] FW: 59 Trunk Floor

Bob is a regular at Carlisle, where his wares are always on display.  Awesome quality, and a downright nice guy.   He used to have a flame-throwing '55, don't know if he still does.

    Dan

From: koch1068@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:koch1068@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 12:35 PM
To: Dan Morton; 59 MAILING LIST LIST PLYMOUTH'
Subject: [59plymouth] FW: 59 Trunk Floor

These pictures are from the new vendor that just signed up to the 59 site.  Nice guy, I called him yesterday about a trunk floor and he chuckled because he was in the process of welding a new floor in Beth's car.  Anyway I ordered the full length floor for my car,  The prices around here to fabricate a floor and weld it in ran around 2K so I figure a factory look alike that a friend will weld in for a couple hundres buck is a bargan any day. Freight from CT to FL was $135.00

Dick.