[59plymouth] SPORTFURY AND FENDER AVAILABLE

[59plymouth] SPORTFURY AND FENDER AVAILABLE

Hello Members

FIRST--I have a right front 59 SPORTFURY fender available,,,,It had been repaired from rust outs over the headlites.  It could have been done better ,,,,but looks fine from the exterior side.
Other than that it looks good.
If no one wants it---ITS THE DEEP 6!!
$60 plus whatever shipping is from LI  NY

SECOND---NOT MINE---THIS IS SOMEONES DISCRIPTION TO ME.---I know of a 59 S/F available,,,light blue,,,,361 engine available for it (not orig block)
Some minor rust in the familiar spots but totally restorable.
All parts there  $5500.  If interested I'll pass along the phone and name to you

HAVE A SUPER DAY
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY