[59plymouth] timing

   Hi All,

              Looking to do the timing on my 59, it has a 318 30 over and a dodge crank. What will be the timing degree. It has never been timed properly, The PO which was my father in law, passed away right before Christmas and we never got to it. He told me , if it starts, it’s fine…. That is all the information that I have. Please respond any time. Hi John K., if you are out there give me a call on cell. Thanks.

Gino S. Gentile

59 Plym Sport Fury

Lancaster, PA