[59plymouth] Fwd: INSTALLATION OF FRONT WINDLASS HELP

[59plymouth] Fwd: INSTALLATION OF FRONT WINDLASS HELP

--- Begin Message ---
Hello Group

To replace the front windlass (belting) that runs from the door sill plate to the top of the dash board along both sides,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Is there any way to get new nails in there along the area that meets the side of the dash????

I really do not want to remove the dash.

Has anyone done this ???

Is 'glue' (an ugly word) an option???

THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON