[59plymouth] SS TAIL PIPES for sale

Hello members
I am selling off my spares......................I need the space!!!

Would anyone be interested in a BRAND NEW set or 'WALDRONS' stainless steel tail pipes for 59 PLYM 2 dr h/t (FURY, SPORTFURY)

They are 2" for either the 318 or 361

HOW IS $15 for the pair plus actual shipping via PARCEL POST.

Because of the size of the package,,,be careful how far you live from NY. I come up with about $40-50 shipping to East coast areas.  I THINK I can give you an actual if you want them with your zip code

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

ED ECKERSON
LI  NY