[59plymouth] HELP ON INTERIOR PLASTIC THINGEY

[59plymouth] HELP ON INTERIOR PLASTIC THINGEY

Hello Group
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

I dont know what name this item has--

I am sure they are in all 57/58 and 59 PLYMOUTHS and probably many more models.
In the inside,,,,covering the left and right front A-pillar section there is a piece of verticle trim running from the roof line to the top of the dash.

Between that trim piece and the dash is a small piece of molded plastic acting as a covering and antirattel I guess..

WHAT IS IT CALLED,,,Does it have a p/n???
Does anyone have a spare BLUE set,,,,or any color for that matter??

Thanks to all
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY