From: "Larry" <ltny@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 10:49 AM
Subject: hydraulic roller cams

> Does anybody have experience with a hydraulic roller cam in a big block
street motor?  I'm just thinking about a future project.  I spoke to Dick
Landy and their opinion was that you're better off with a solid.  But,
they're talking about power.  The whole idea of a hyd roller is to get more
power and torque for a street motor with the maintenance free hydraulic
lifters.  But, are they maintenance free and reliable?  And how much power
do they really make?

> Larry
>
> ----
topic.  Thanks!