For Sale 64 Sport Fury

Gents it is with much regret ,,, I am putting for sale my

 64 Spt. Fury  318  2V Auto on floor  64xxx miles
body straight  trunk and floor pans solid ,,,rust in trunk extensions and in
rt 1/4 rear....have all 5 origional wheels and hub caps..all chrome  and
xtra grill and bezels......

car needs headliner put back up- fell over the winter and ex. system to be
driveable.....

$2500.

Don Schrader
Ph. 618-635-3899