From: georlrs@xxxxxxx [mailto:georlrs@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 9:05 PM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: dumb thread

I have to admit, I bought my first 67 Dodge Polara 383 slapstick 2 dr
complete with fender skirts when I was 15 yrs old. I am 39 now. It was
bought from
dishwashing as well. The down side is that I never got to drive it, and the
guy
that bought it from me for 800.00 still owes me 300.00. The worst part was
he
was a good childhood friend up until that time.

  Don