fix Dimming Headlights

 Dimming Headlights: This is pretty regular (no pun intended) on these and al  early 60s Mopars.  Mad Electric www.madelectrical.com has a great fix for this and it is relatively cheap. It provides relays for the lights that keep them nice and bright. Check out these Mopar friendly guys tho they are hard to reach by phone...real  busy.

James
Dodge 880
Driveway Patrol Car

James Kuenzi