Re: polygraphite bushings sound

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:12:37 -0500 Tom Duross <tduross1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> I wonder if long fiber grease would work.
> I use this with diesel engine - pump couplings made by Faulk.
> They are flexible and this stuff is real thick and sticky, gets on
> everything.
> Use disposable gloves!
>
> Tom Duross
>
> Tom,
   The problem Juan has, is he already has the front end assembled. The
grease is used when putting the bushings together, but it doesn't last
forever.{I thought it was assembly grease, that came with my PST kit}  If
you were to figure a way to put the zerk fittings on the upper control
arm bushings, and be able to get grease to both the inner and outer
diameters, that would be the cure. I suggested silicone spray because it
will soak into the areas needing lube, and won't collect dirt.   Tom

----

b7yoMz.