Interior Recommendations & Freebie Giveaway Advice...

Interior Recommendations & Freebie Giveaway Advice...

Hi All,

I just purchased a 64 plymouth Belvedere II.  It
desperately needs carpets and seatcovers.  I will
be ordering carpets from ACC (Auto Custom Carpets
www.accmats.com), but I'm trying to find the best
vendor for the seat covers.  Should I use Legendary
or SMS or does someone else have any recommendations?
It needs to look original as the car is very original.
 The color is Aqua two tone.

A second question that I hope is Okay to ask.  If not,
I apologize in advance.  I am trying to create a
giveaway item that I can give to everyone who comes to
my booth at carshows.

Has anyone gotten a "freebie" type item at ANY type of
show that they liked and actually kept?  Does anyone
have any recommendations for an item that could be
created that won't cost and arm and a leg?

Ideas that I have are magnets, pens, but these are
pretty blaise'.  Does anyone have any recommendations?
Again, if this is a bad question to ask, I really
apologize.

thanks,
Tomcat