cars I've had

OK, here I go! I will attempt to remember all the rides I have had, they
won't be in order though.

1967 Rebel SST Rambler (343 2dr)
1961 American Rambler
1967 Dodge Polara (383 slapstick 2dr)
1974 Plymouth satalite (318 2dr)
1971 Buick GS (350) FAST!!!!
1980 VW Rabbit (2 speed/18 speakers, I worked installing car audio in the
80's)
1983 Chevy Blazer (350 4x4)
1947 Chevy Stylemaster sport sedan
1946 Chevy Stylemaster sport sedan
1949 Chevy sport coupe
1955 Plymouth Savoy
1956 Plymouth suburban 2dr
1961 Chevy apache (all original and mint till I went to basic training and my
brother wrecked it into a parked car which kept him from getting a lic. until
he was 21)
1977 Plymouth volare' wagon (318)
1963 Ford stepside pickup (351 Windsor lost in flash flood, barely escaped
with my life and my dog)
1967 International scout 800A 4x4
1959 Chevy Apache 3200 (only 37,xxx miles on it)
1977 Chevy conversion van (350 I got lot's of poontang in that one)
1977 Datsun 280Z (you can do it in a Z,...barely)
1974 Oldsmobile Delta 88 (454)
1967 Ford Ranchero
1983 Cadillac
1989 Dodge Ramcharger (318 4x4)
1949 Ford f-1 pickup
1972 Dodge Charger SE (318)
1968 VW Bug
1967 VW Bug
2000 Pontiac Firebird
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 sport quad cab 4x4 (360)
1989 735i BMW
1980 Honda civic
1969 Plymouth Satelite (383 2dr) FAST and green w/ black stripes
1964 Ford galaxie
1963 Ford galaxie
1961 Ford galaxie
1967 Dodge charger (383 auto console)
1965 Plymouth Valiant Barracuda
1974 Chevy van extended
1983 Toyota MR2 (go-cart like, quick and huged the curves)

 I know there's more, but I can't think anymore, it hurt's my brain. I never
mentioned my bikes because nobody else has. Some of these are on ebay auction
right now if you look under  realdeal69dude2003  .

 Thanks for letting me waist your all's time with my flash-back's.

  Don