Re: Cars I have had.

A few of you already know this but I had, back in 1966, ONE of the factory
Hemi (1965) Super Stock Dodge's. One of 100 ever built. I raced the car in NHRA
Super Stock traveling in Division 3 to many of the circuit tracks. Never won
anything but had a lot of fun doing it. Won many times at Milan Dragway and
Detroit Dragway with it. I called it "Sweat Pea." Some of you from the Midwest
might remember the car. Finally sold it a couple years later, (actually gave it
away), for $2800.00. Talk about dumb moves!
I also had a new 1964 Plymouth Belvedere with a 383 that I worked over and
ran it mostly at Detroit Dragway. I have two boxes of trophies I won from there
still in my attic.
And now I am the proud owner of my 64 Sport Fury that will be on the road,
hopefully, by May 1st with the Max-Wedge engine in it.

Bill C.
Toledo

----

b7yoMz.