Re: Galen Govier books

Yep all of you people are correct, anyone has the right to make a living, and
directing that toward the mopar enthusiat is perfectly alright, as a matter
of fact I think that when Wally  or Bill help someone with their car, that they
should charge them, or when Gary tells or explains what they need to do to
their poly to get performance out of it,send a bill, then maybe we could have a
low bid war to see who will go the cheapest on info for a disc brake swap out.
 I guess that it all boils down to weather you are interested in the
promotion of the restoration and continued use of the 62-65 mopars or weather you are
interested in making a living off of selling information that was originally
free and public information to the owners or anyone else that could produce the
required numbers for said vehicle...................................jm2cents

dodger