rings

ok thanks for explanations, i changed a head gasket and put it back together
and it looked like a stinkin pressure cooker. guess i'll order some more
rings.  sure did want to fix this car up some but i cant seem to put a motor
together to make it run. on the bright side i let my brother in law use my newyorker
to pull his dead ford home and it pretty much finished its transmission. i
put a cooler back on it and put two new fluid and filter changes on it to see if
i can stretch it out some more. put type f in it just to amuse myself. i'll
have another tranny to play with shortly. am past enthused and thru burnout and
have become a plodding old mule figuratively speaking in my devotion to these
old mopars, every day i walk past the 68 bird i wanted all my life that i
havent done anything with and its 3 gs worth of plant stand wrapped neatly in
front of it because as my wife says im too stupid to give up on the notion im
competent with this stuff.

have a nice day. i'm going to. (sometimes you gotta be pretty stubborn to
have a nice day). could be worse

----

b7yoMz.